Vacation Bible School
July 22-26, 2013.
In this day and age, it’s vital that we teach our children that the Bible is more than just a dusty book of stories. We need to show them God’s Word connects to every area of our lives and is as relevant today as it was thousands of years ago, so they will know its amazing message of salvation is true!
This year we will be embarking on an adventure of epic proportions as we delve deep into a time of dragons, heroes, knights, jesters, and kings! The Kingdom Chronicles VBS is sure to be wonderful week for your children.
Things to Know
- Ages: 3 years old (potty-trained only) to age 12 (6th grade)
- Pre-register soon to ensure your child's spot, as classes fill up quickly. When a class fills up, please contact Pastor Matt Thomas to be placed on a waiting list.
- Children need to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 on Monday to expedite the check-in process.
- Assembly starts each day at 9:00am. Please make sure your child arrives with time to find their seat before then.
- Thursday night is Parent's night! Please make plans to attend this special night, where the children will demonstrate some of the things they learned throughout the week. Also come for the grand finale of our Incredidrama! Parents Night begins at 7pm and will be followed with dessert refreshments.
- The Penny March will be back again this year! Don't forget to save your pennies, as the boys and girls try to tip the scales for one of our missions projects.
What Your Child Can Expect:
- Lots of Fun! Everyday begins with an energetic assembly song, fact of the day, drama act, and penny march.
- Our talented teachers deliver a Bible story geared toward your child's specific age group.
- Children learn a new Bible verse every day!
- A creative and exciting game time with something new every day. Games are also age-specific.
- Snacks! Some of the best cooks in Palm Bay will provide special treats for the children.
- Crafts! Your child will spend some time every day creating something that will help them remember what they learned in their week at Faith VBS.